Tenant Benefits Package
Tenant Benefits Package ($34./Month-Required)
Renters Insurance Benefit Highlights:
TouchPoint’s lease requires Tenants to acquire and show proof of $100,000 in Tenant Liability Insurance. Most Tenant Liability Insurance only covers the property but not the Tenant. TouchPoint holds a Master “Renters Insurance Policy” which all Tenants will be automatically added to as “Additionally Insured” which satisfies the Lease Liability Insurance requirements. The difference is that our Renters Insurance policy offers protection to the Tenant as well.
TouchPoint is not an Insurance Agent and recommends consulting a licensed insurance agent to explore your options. See below for details on our policy which Tenant’s on (TBP) will be added to by default.
- Liability Limits - $100,000 (No Deductible)
- Tenant Personal Contents - $10,000
- Medical Expenses - $3,000
- Additional Living Expense - $3,000
- $500 Deductible paid by the Tenant
Service Benefits Highlights:
- Tenant Online Portal: access for online payments, electronic statements, and maintenance requests.
- Utility Set Up Assistance: free concierge service to help you initiate your utility set up. A representative from Citizens Home Solutions will reach out to you after lease signing to assist with Electric, Gas, Water, Cable, Alarm, Internet and Moving Truck service setup. You can also go to Citizens Home Solutions at https://myfreeconnection.com/touchpointpm/ to register.
- Tenant Move-In Inspection App: a smartphone tool which will allow Tenants to self inspect the property and document any problems with the home at move in to help avoid security deposit disputes after Move-Out. $25 Fee at move-in
- 24/7 Maintenance Hotline: reach alive person after hours to assist with maintenance issues
- HVAC Filter Replacement: New HVAC filter will be mailed to the property every 90 days to ensure lease compliance, clean air, and help reduce utility bills by 5-15%